If you’re looking for a Voyager backup camera, then you’re already familiar with the quality and reliability of their backup camera systems. A Voyager backup camera is heavily tested before it gets to you to insure long life operation without problems or difficulties.
A Voyager backup camera comes as a complete system so that you have everything you need to install it and once installed, it’s ready to help you backup safely and securely. A Voyager rear view camera features quality optics, durability, weather resistance, and high performance low light capability.
Interested in learning about other popular backup camera systems? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Rearview Mirror Camera: Mirror Backup Camera Has Amazing New Features
- Auto Backup Camera: Popular Budget Wired Rearview Mirror Backup Camera System
- Jeep Wrangler Backup Camera: Finally a Backup Camera That Fits 2007-Present Wranglers
- Hitch Camera: Top 3 Best Rated Hitch Backup Camera Systems
- Truck Backup Camera: Pickup Truck Mirror Backup Camera System Makes Truck Life Easier
- Rearview Mirror Backup Camera: Best New Mirror Backup Camera System
- Wireless Backup Cameras: Top 5 Best Rated Personal Vehicle Backup Cameras
- Rear View Mirror Camera: Top-Rated Car Rearview Mirror Backup Camera System
- Back Up Camera System: Top Rated RV GPS Wireless Rearview Camera
- Backup Camera for Farm Tractor: Top 5 Best Rated Tractor Reverse Camera Systems
- License Plate Backup Camera: Creative Safety Solutions
- Backup Camera for Truck: Top Rated Trailer Tow Reverse Camera System
- Car Rear Camera: Top Rated Wired Vehicle Backup Camera System
- Back Up Cameras: Best Value Truck Wireless System
What are the advantages of a Voyager ToughCam Backup Camera System?
It would easy to gloss over the amount of testing that every one of the Voyager cameras is subjected to because it’s not glamorous to talk about. The problem is, when you’re on the job, the only thing standing between you and a failed system is the amount of testing for every eventuality the camera has endured. Without listing all the testing, each Voyager camera system goes through no less than 14 separate in-house tests under a variety of conditions designed to simulate the tough conditions to which the camera will be exposed. This level of testing is what separates a Jensen RV Voyager electronic system from other competitor systems.
Jensen RV’s Voyager products come from a hands-on Engineering Research and Development Team that builds quality into their products up front by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating the designs with their testing.
We searched automotive forums, consumer sites, customer review sites, and retail sites to find out more about Voyager ToughCams.
Take a look at this reverse camera system and see if it’s the best backup camera for your needs!
The Voyager VOS7MDCL1B ToughCam Backup Camera System is a premium heavy-duty observation system that comes complete with everything you need to get your job done. Having a backup camera system like the Voyage helps you eliminate blinds spots, relieves back stress, reduces neck pain, and increases productivity. The complete system has a high-quality monitor, a single CMOS camera, and all the installation cables and mounts. The entire system runs off your 12VDC vehicle power for trouble-free operation. It features a large 7-inch wide format performance color LCD panel with an integrated audio speaker and multiple mounting options, a high-performance color optics Super CMOS and waterproof (IPX 7) camera with excellent 14 IR LED low light and bright environment performance. The camera is constructed with a machined aluminum body and the pedestal is solid cast/machined aluminum for durability and long life.
Voyager Backup Camera: Features
- ToughCam single camera observation system Voyager backup camera
- 7-Inch high performance wide format color LCD panel with integrated audio speaker
- On-screen display for AV source, picture adjustment, and volume level
- Energy efficient white LED backlighting backlit controls
- AV inputs to support three cameras
- Anti-glare/anti-scratch protective lens and removable sun visor
- High performance waterproof (IPX 7) Super CMOS camera with performance color optics and excellent low light (14 IR LEDs) and high bright environment performance
- Camera dimensions are 3.4H x 1.7W x 1.7D inches
- Cast aluminum construction for camera and mount
- Cables included can be daisy-chained if needed
7-Inch LCD Observation Monitor Specs
- 7” Wide format high performance Color LCD panel
- Energy Efficient White LED Backlighting
- Back-lit control
- Integrated audio speaker
- NTSC and PAL video signal compatible
- Three camera (A/V) inputs
- Manual (push button) or automatic (trigger) source selection
- Auto power on (standby)
- Auto/manual day/night brightness modes
- On screen display (OSD) for AV source, picture adjustment and volume level
- OSD Programmable source name
- OSD Programmable distance markers
- Non-volatile memory for picture and volume adjustment settings
- Anti-glare/anti-scratch protective lens
- Removable sun-visor included
- Multiple mounting options
ToughCam – High Performance CMOS Camera Specs
- High performance color optics
- Waterproof (IP69K)
- CMOS technology
- IR low-light assist
- Compact size
- Corrosion resistant (ASTM B117)
- Overall Dimensions 1.5” x 1.32” x 1.06”
VOSHD4MNT – 4” LCD Monitor Mount
- Solid cast/machined aluminum
- Thumbscrew adjustable knuckle at midpoint
- Universal 4-hole mounting pattern mates with all
- Voyager LCD observation monitors
- Matte black finish
- CEC25 – 25’ Cable
- 25’ Cable can be daisy chained together
- Non-corrosive locking connectors with
- 4-pin round plug
- CEC75 – 75’ Cable
- 75’ Cable can be daisy chained together
- Non-corrosive locking connectors with
- 4-pin round plug
- Heavily tested for reliability
- High quality construction and materials
- Complete system including cables and mounts
- High performance super CMOS camera
Voyager Backup Camera
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this high quality backup camera? Which backup camera system are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
A backup camera system provides a better view to the rear to eliminate blind spots and make backing up safer. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the right Voyager backup camera for your needs.