There are a lot of truck wireless back up cameras on the market and their number seems to be increasing each day. They seem to fall into two distinct classes; high-quality and very expensive or cheap and inexpensive.
What you really want is some sort of compromise that results in you getting a quality backup camera product and good value for your dollar. That’s what this article is about. A wireless reverse camera for trucks that has the features and quality you want at a reasonable price.
If you’ve read any of our other backup camera articles, you will know that we aren’t big fans of wireless models, particularly for larger vehicles which have increased distances between the transmitter and the receiver. They tend to have poor picture quality due to interference and weaker signal strength. So you really need to be careful when you buy to get a model that doesn’t suffer as much from interference and has the signal strength to give you a clear picture and sound.
Over time we’ve looked at many wireless back up cameras and for value Yada is currently leading the pack. If you just want top-of-the-line equipment and aren’t as concerned with the price, then Rear View Safety is definitely the way to go.
Yada has a wide range of back up cameras with different styles, monitor sizes, and features. One stands out to us as having the most features, the largest display, and highest quality for the money. We’re talking about the Yada Digital Wireless Backup Camera System with 4.3″ Dash Monitor.
Read on to see if this is the perfect backup camera for your truck.
Yada Digital Wireless Back up Cameras with 4.3″ Dash Monitor (BT53328M-1)
Yada has taken care of the problems that most wireless vehicle backup cameras face which are poor signal strength and interference. Their Yada Digital Wireless Backup Camera with 4.3 Inch Dash Monitor uses digital wireless technology which is much less susceptible to interference than standard wireless. This is also one tough camera featuring a waterproof rating of IP67. Yada has put some great features into this rear view camera suitable for all types of trucks.
- 2.4 GHz digital wireless technology provides a no-interference signal from transmitter to dash monitor
- Tough, waterproof backup camera has a sensitive CMOS sensor that provides an operating range up to 30 feet and provides a wide-angle view
- Fully night vision-capable, this Yada system allows you to see clearly behind your vehicle even at night
- Parking assist lines make it easy to back up into tight spots or align with trailer hitches
- Perfect sized 4.3-inch TFT LCD monitor clearly shows live video from behind your vehicle and installs easily using suction cup mount
- Comes complete with 12V/24V power adapter, optional use hardware power cable, and installation kit
- Backup camera is easy to install over your existing license plate or wherever works best on your truck
- Easy to install
- Great value
- Complete installation kit
- High-quality, durable construction
- No obstacle alarm
- Some reports of color distortion
- Some delay in picture display reported
- Some think the picture is too small
Back Up Cameras
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this Yada rear view camera? Which backup camera system are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
As always thanks for reading our reverse camera post! We sincerely hope it has given you valuable information that helps as you research back up cameras!