You would like to buy a Jeep Wrangler backup camera, but there are few choices. A Jeep Wrangler backup camera needs a special design that can be installed with the rear tire mount in mind. Until now, there weren’t many rear-view cameras out there that could be reasonably installed on the back of a Jeep Wrangler.
The biggest design hurdle is the spare tire and wheel. It takes up a lot of real estate on the back of your Jeep. If you want to place a backup camera on the center back of your Jeep and high enough to be useful, you must work around the tire and wheel.
We searched Jeep forums, consumer sites, social media, customer review sites, manufacturer sites, and retail sites to find the most popular and highly rated Jeep Wrangler backup camera.
Interested in see other backup camera solutions? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
Take a look at our choice and see if this rear vision camera is the best backup camera for your Jeep!
Jeep Wrangler Backup Camera: Finally a Backup Camera That Fits 2007-Current Wranglers
The Brandmotion 9002-8838 Jeep Wrangler (2007-Present) Rear View Camera has a unique design with a special bracket that mounts to the spare tire hub on your Jeep. Designed to be used in conjunction with vehicle aftermarket displays (not included), it can also be used with the factory display radio system when activated by your Jeep dealer. This system features a high-resolution Panasonic OEM camera with CCD technology that delivers superior, crisp daytime images and bright low light images. Finally, you have the choice of a Jeep backup camera for your Jeep Wrangler.
Jeep Wrangler Backup Camera: Features
- Unique high-mount spare tire hub-mounted backup camera
- High-resolution CCD Panasonic OEM camera
- Camera delivers sharp images in daytime and bright images in low light
- Works with existing aftermarket video displays or factory display radio systems using included jump harness and with dealer activation
- Composite RCA connection connects directly to most aftermarket vehicle displays
- This model does not include parking grid lines
- 1 – Chassis harness with composite RCA
- 1 – Optional jumper harness for connection to factory display radios with dealer activation
Brandmotion 9002-8848 Jeep Wrangler (2007-Present) Rear View Camera with Parking Grid Lines >>>
See Brandmotion 9002-8838 Jeep Wrangler (2007-Present) Rear View Camera Customer Reviews >>>
- Relatively easy to install with clear instructions
- Sturdy construction and materials
- Excellent picture
- Camera arm is not adjustable
- No backup guidelines on this model
- Must be flashed at dealership to use with OEM monitor
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Brandmotion 9002-8838 Jeep Wrangler (2007-Present) Rear View Camera Installation Instructions >>>
Jeep Wrangler Backup Camera
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this backup camera for you Jeep Wrangler? Which backup camera are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Jeep Wranglers have a unique design with a spare tire mount on the back. That makes it difficult to find a place to mount an aftermarket backup camera. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best Jeep Wrangler backup camera for your needs!